Update November 26: no new measures for higher education
No new coronavirus measures for higher education were announced in Friday evening’s press conference. Educational activities may continue after 17.00. Moreover, education is exempt from the negative travel advisory.
Stricter measures will apply to other sectors, because coronavirus infection rates continue to rise rapidly. Although the news is not exactly good, we are of course glad that we can continue with face-to-face teaching.
Observe the guidelines
Naturally, everyone must continue to observe the guidelines.
- Wear a face mask when moving from one place to another in our buildings.
- Maintain social distance wherever possible.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Do not shake hands.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms and arrange a test at the GGD Municipal Health Service.
- Take a self-test twice a week before coming to campus.
- Work from home, unless there is no other option. We call on everyone - managers, lecturers and all our staff - to explore options for remote working. Make workable mutual arrangements and only come to campus if there is really no other option. Lecturers who are scheduled for face-to-face interaction with students, and colleagues with location-specific functions, should work on location as usual.